Come join us on the first Fridays of each month for contradancing at the
One World Conservation Center
1.2 miles south of the intersection of US 7 and Route 9 in Bennington,
for a map.
Dance from 7:30 to 10:30. All dances are taught, and beginners are
welcome. Come with or without a partner. Admission is $10.
- August 1, 2014
- No dance on Friday, but...
- August 2, 2014
- Contradance at the Southern Vermont Art and Craft Festival, 1:30-2:30pm, with caller Fern Bradley and the Cambridge Dance Orchestra, free w/ admission to the festival
- September 5, 2014
- Music by David Kaynor, George Wilson and Selma Kaplan, Caller TBA
- October 3, 2014
- Caller Dave Eisenstadter, Music by the Grafton Street Trio
- November 7, 2014
- Caller Danielle Boudreau, Music by Spare Parts with Eric Buddington
February 6, 2015
- Caller Warren Doyle, Music TBA
May 1, 2015
- Caller Luke Donforth, Music by Anadama
Help promote the dance! Put up our
at your favorite gathering place, bulletin board, in your shop window, etc.
The more people that know about it, the better this dance will be!