Come join us on the first Fridays of each month for contradancing at the
One World Conservation Center
1.2 miles south of the intersection of US 7 and Route 9 in Bennington,
for a map.
Dance from 7:30 to 10:30. All dances are taught, and beginners are
welcome. Come with or without a partner. Admission is $10.
- April 3, 2015
- Caller Peter Stix, Music by the Grafton Street Trio
- May 1, 2015
- Caller Luke Donforth, Music by Anadama
- June 5, 2015
- Caller Adina Gordon, Music by the Moving Violations
- July 3, 2015
- Caller Peter Stix, Music by David Moore, Jane Orzechowski & Jean Pauly
- August 7, 2015
- No dance in August
- September 4, 2015
- Caller Nils Fredland, Music by the Russet Trio
- October 2, 2015
- David Kaynor and friends
- November 6, 2015
- Music by Spare Parts with Eric Buddington, Caller TBA
April 1, 2016
- Caller Melanie Axel-Lute, Music TBA
Help promote the dance! Put up our
at your favorite gathering place, bulletin board, in your shop window, etc.
The more people that know about it, the better this dance will be!